Event is FINISHED
Honest Sharing: The Reality and Struggles of Entrepreneurship
There's a lot of hype about Entrepreneurship and Startups these days. Companies receiving lots of funding, large corporate buyouts/exits taking place, lots of hype from the media.
It almost seems as though anyone can easily succeed as an Entrepreneur today. Is that really the case? What is it really like building a successful company? Is the journey as rosy as the media portrays it? Is raising funding the sole metric that defines success?
BEAM Insights: The Reality and Struggles of Entrepreneurship is an event focused on having open and honest sharing/dialogue with Established Entrepreneurs and Investors from the business community. The mission is to provide clarity and genuine insights on what it takes to build great companies, especially in Malaysia.
Special guests we've invited for the evening:
- Christopher Quek, Managing Partner of Tri5 Ventures (Singapore)
- Andrew Tan, Managing Partner of TinkBig Ventures and CEO of CrowdPlus.asia
- Jan Wong, CEO and founder of OpenMinds Resources
Who will be at the event?
- Passionate, like-minded entrepreneurs (and aspiring entrepreneurs) from all walks of life. Many startup founders & business owners will be present at the event, some will even be sharing insights and topics related to tech, startup life, and more.
- Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, and Equity Crowdfunding Firms.
- Representatives from governmental organizations.
- Press & Media Publication Representatives.
- Corporate representatives.
- Many of BEAM and WORQ's Partners.
- Many other professionals (legal, finance, and more).
In short, we look forward to it being an incredibly fun, insightful, and inspiring evening!
- To connect with the BEAM international community of Entrepreneurs, Investors, Journalists, and more, you do so via our free app:
- iOS - http://beam.today/ios
- Android - http://beam.today/android
- Website - http://beam.biz
- Facebook - http://facebook.com/beamconnect (Photos here)
- Refreshments are NOT provided at the event. Please have your dinner prior to coming. There are many restaurants on the LG & G floors.
- If you'd like to sponsor this event, please purchase the 'Sponsors' ticket. Click this link to view more details on what sponsors receive.
- If the general sponsorship package (available in the ticketing area) is not suitable for your business, please contact us at contact [@] beam.biz or at http://beam.biz/contact for customized sponsorship packages.
BEAM focuses on bringing together fellow Entrepreneurs and aspiring Entrepreneurs in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way via BEAM Events and BEAM Platform. This is an event exclusively organized by Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs. We believe unity grants us strength to achieve greater things.
- The event description was updated. Diff#242303 2017-04-25 15:47:49
Add to Calendar
Wed May 10, 2017
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM MYT
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM MYT
Early Bird FULL General Pass SOLD OUT RM15.00 General Pass (2 pax) SOLD OUT RM25.00 Walk-In Pass SOLD OUT RM25.00
- Venue Address
- WORQ, Level 3A, Glo Damansara, 699, Jalan Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 - 5 minutes walk from TTDI MRT. Enter Glo Damansara and head to level 3A. WORQ is just across the carpark.
Want to find more groups and events like this?